Why Choose Kamalbe?
- We have more than 10 years of experience teaching Spanish for all level of students;
- our one-on-one method approach allows our teachers to adapt their curriculum to student's needs. Our goal is for students to achieve their desired level of Spanish in both oral and written communication;
- We are flexible, meaning that you have the possibility of starting lessons any day of the week, also setting your own schedule in the morning or the afternoon, depending of your preferences;
- We offer competitive prices;
- We are located in the historic centre of Quetzaltenango;
- We offer our volunteer programs without increasing the cost of tuition which makes the activity accessible to everyone who might be interested in volunteering and learning at the same time;
- We offer cultural activities to improve students' Spanish skills and discover the city and its surroundings. Our activities are not mandatory. Most are free of charge and some have a small fee;
- Our teachers are either university tutors or graduates and speak both English and Spanish;
- We offer students the opportunity to stay with a Homestay Family. or we can assist you in booking independent accommodation;
- Our program is very flexible and can include conversation lessons, games, reading from texts in Spanish (such as newspapers or famous works), or simply learning terminology of a specific field;
- We provide textbooks, papers, and stationery. There is a selection of Spanish books you can borrow, and we provide free water, tea, delicious coffee and cookies for students.
For more information about what's new at Kamalbe at the moment check our Facebook page
Welcome to Kamalbe Spanish School Xela & Volunteer Center
LEARN - HELP - DISCOVER