Why Choose Kamalbe?
- We have several years of experience teaching Spanish for all level students
- our one-on-one method approach allows our teachers to adapt their curriculum to student's needs. Our goal is for students to achieve their desired level of Spanish in both oral and written communication.
- We are flexible meaning that you have the possibility of starting lessons any day of the week, also setting your own schedule in the morning or the afternoon, depending of your preferences
- We offer fair prices
- We are located in the historic centre of Quetzaltenango
- We run our volunteer programs without increasing the cost of the tuition which makes the school accessible to everyone who might be interested in volunteering and learning at the same time
- We try to offer cultural activities to improve student's Spanish skills and discover the city and its surroundings. Our activities, however, are not mandatory.
- Our teachers are either University tutors or graduates and speak both English and Spanish
- We offer students the possibility to stay with a Homestay Family.
- Our program is very flexible and can include conversation lessons, games, reading from texts in Spanish (such as newspapers or famous works), or simply learning terminology of a specific field
- We provide textbooks, papers, and stationery. There is a selection of Spanish books you can borrow from us for free as well as free water, tea, delicious coffee and cookies for students.
For more information about what's new at Kamalbe at the moment check our Facebook page
Welcome to Kamalbe Spanish School Xela & Volunteer Center
LEARN - HELP - DISCOVER