We Offer Spanish Programs for Travelers and Volunteers, Medical Volunteers and Interns
If you're looking for an even more intensive and personalised lessons Spanish Kamalbe offers private lessons for students, travellers, volunteers and teachers.
1. One to One Teaching Method Spanish lessons are taught one-on-one with a curriculum that is tailored to match the individual student’s Spanish level and interests. Pairs or small groups who wish to have lessons together can be accommodated upon request.
You can expect your Spanish lessons to cover:
Reading and writing
Group learning activities
Why should you learn with a private teacher (one-on-one)? There are many advantages to learning one-on-one. First of all, the teacher is there only for you - there are no other students in the class. This allows your class time to be what you want and to focus on what you need. You will to speak Spanish quickly and learn more Spanish when you have a private teacher. If you want to learn a more specific area and develop specific language skills for courses such as medical Spanish, Spanish for business, volunteers / travelers it is possible to customize the curriculum. Learning Spanish one-on-one means students can also benefit from practicing their listening and conversation skills because the private teacher will do everything possible to make sure that the student understands the contents of each lesson. This makes your learning process faster and easier! Also, as part of the learning process, the student and his teacher visit places within the city such as local markets, museums, parks that allow him to know the city and improve his vocabulary.
Your schedule Typically, your lessons are from Monday to Friday and either 3, 4 or 5 hours a day, depending on the number of hours you are studying each week,. You can choose either in the morning or the afternoon. However, at Kamalbe we are flexible and can offer lessons every day of the week. You also have the opportunity of starting lessons any day of the week setting your own schedule in the morning or the afternoon, depending on your preference.
2. Travelers’ and Volunteers' Spanish: This program is designed to help you communicate with locals in order to learn about the Guatemalan culture and to facilitate your journey. The focus will be on dialogues and conversations commonly encountered in a variety of situations. You will learn and practice phrases, expressions, vocabulary, questions & answers that are used in transportation, hotels, restaurants, shops, markets and banks and other useful contexts.
3. Spanish for Medical and Dental Volunteers: This program focuses more on vocabulary and grammar and is designed to taech you the terminolgy of your This can be an intensive program of 2 or 3 weeks (25 hours per week) or a more relaxed 15 to 20 hours per week.
4. Intern Programs- please go to this page 5. Prices Click here
6. Resources **Please ask for our prices for DELE lessons. Kamalbe has a library for students and teachers to use. We also have many teaching materials for grammar, vocabulary, reading, history and many educational games. Students also have the opportunity to learn by using our multimedia tools: - Apps for learning Spanish - Audio and Video - Exercises online to keep practicing the language while traveling - Games - Phrase books
These resources are always available to you for free! DELE Preparation We offer DELE preparation program for different levels :
Don't let all your hard work slip away once you return home! We recommend online refereshers so you can keep learning and practising once you're home. Online Lessons Skype! Are you interested in assessing your Spanish level?Contact us and we will gladly send you a placement test to determine your current level.
How do we teach Spanish in Kamalbe? Please learn more about our teaching methods... Methodology here